Become an advocacy all-star with the NBWA advocacy app! Distributors can use the app year-round for important advocacy resources.
During NBWA's Legislative Conference, distributors can consult the app for schedule information, talking points and a congressional directory. After meetings on the Hill, distributors can use the app to provide NBWA with critical meeting feedback.
Here is a look at each of the tools available on the app:
- Congressional Directory: The app’s new and improved congressional directory will help you locate your members of Congress and provide their bios, committee assignments and co-sponsorship of bills that matter to the beer industry. Open a map to locate their office and click on links to their social media pages from within the app.
- State Economic Data: Part of the great story that beer distributors have to tell is their economic contributions in communities across the country. Use the app to access new employment and economic impact data by state.
- Take Action: Use this button to locate contact information for your member of Congress to request a meeting or invite them to visit your warehouse!
- Share: Help spread the word about the value of independent beer distributors! Use the app’s share button to post to your social media accounts.
- Videos: NBWA produces a wide range of videos to help communicate the value of independent beer distributors. Use the app to locate videos describing distributors’ economic impact, how the three-tier system works, how distributors partner with brewers and retailers to provide consumer choice and more!
- Resources: Use the app to access key resources, from shareable issue shseets to tips for a successful warehouse visit and NBWA’s educational brochures. You can email each resource from within the app with just the touch of a button.
To download the app, visit the App Store or Play Store on your mobile device and search "NBWA Advocacy." Or, download the app on your mobile device using the links below.